Somehow, I was able to find the time and energy to come up with this week’s meal plan. I am so glad I did, too. Because every time I miss a plan, things tend to go downhill quite fast.
Here is what we’re having for dinner this week:
(The first meal is what I have planned per our theme-based meal plan and the second meal is the alternative for Elijah)
- Biscuits & Gravy, scrambled eggs and fruit salad
- Elijah will eat biscuits with jelly, a hard-boiled egg and fruit salad
- Southwest Chicken with rice
- Baked chicken with rice
- Smoked sausage pasta bake
- Smoked sausage and plain pasta
- Schweinebraten & Kloesse (German Pork roast with dumplings), salad
- We will try and see if Elijah will eat the meat and fresh vegetables. If not, he will probably eat a sandwich or oatmeal.
- Sloppy Joe
- Personal pan pizza
- No cook Saturday. Everyone eats whatever they find and can make themselves.
- Bacon wrapped steak, potatoes and vegetables
- Elijah will (hopefully) eat the steak as well.
Read about our theme-based meal plan. It has really helped me with the weekly meal planning process.
Disclaimer: Everything I share is solely based on my personal experience and is for informational purposes only. This page contains affiliate links. For more information, please view my disclosure policy.